Skip to main content

The Car...

So we got a car yesterday! Yay! It's a 2001 Nissan Skyline. Most of you have probably never heard of it! As is the case with all the other cars over here! It was a toss up for me between the Skyline and a Toyota Windom that was for sale. I really liked the Toyota but by the time we got our licenses and etc. the Windom was sold. I do like the Skyline too, it's nice. It's definitely more Adams car than mine... I'm still afraid to drive! I drove it last night for about 10 minutes and that's it! It's very different driving on the left! I already told Adam it will be a while before I feel confidant enough to drive off base!

Other than the car we've just been busy figuring out things we need to do and whatnot. I'm amazed at how great Peyton has adapted during this whole process. She really has been the best baby I could ever ask for! This is a pic I found when I was going through the car pics of her the other day in the big girl high chair! She was all excited, I still need to edit it but here it is...


Here are some pics of the car as well as a few landscapes from the TLF building...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walkin' Girl!!

Peyton's started to walk on her Dino walker! She surprised me while I was doing dishes today and went from the TV stand to her walker and into the kitchen all by herself! Then when Dada got up she showed him how she walked!

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...