Skip to main content

The adventure begins!

So we're going to be living off base!! Holy cow I know! We've talked to people in the town houses we are going to be living in and they're all American and they all LOVE it so we're really excited about living off! The town house is 3 blocks from the gate and 1 block from a beach! Plus it's only a short walk to the sea wall! We should be moving in next week and then we'll be able to get our Vonage up and working hopefully and give some of y'all a call! :)
Today has been super sunny and HOT! Here are some pics of the area the town house is located in, the beach is a 1 1/2 to 2 minute walk...
Then these are just some random photo's I've taken... I thought the sewer caps were pretty!
Of course the prettiest thing was this little munchkin trying to eat Daddies drink!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walkin' Girl!!

Peyton's started to walk on her Dino walker! She surprised me while I was doing dishes today and went from the TV stand to her walker and into the kitchen all by herself! Then when Dada got up she showed him how she walked!

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...