Skip to main content

Photos Galore!

So it's been a while since I've updated the blog! Not too much new going on, still hot and humid! ;) Saturday we went to a birthday party and they had a bounce house, Peyton fell in love!
A little farther down Peyton is playing with cookie cutters in dough, that's homemade play dough! I didn't have food coloring at the time so it was bland looking... for those of you interested here is the site I got the recipe off of... http://www.easy-homemade-recipes.com/play-dough.html
Getting stuck in her lego basket

Ready to hit the park!

Being a goof before hitting the park!


Tasting some tasty creation she made in her kitchen!

Birthday girl Jade

The birthday girl trying on her new shades!

My ice cream monster!

Attempting to knock the fish out!

Homemade play dough!


Showing Daddy her homemade play dough

Beating the heat!

Trying to talk Jade into climbing in the bounce house!

Enjoying the bounce house!

Peyton in her new little bikini passed down from her friend Sophia!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walkin' Girl!!

Peyton's started to walk on her Dino walker! She surprised me while I was doing dishes today and went from the TV stand to her walker and into the kitchen all by herself! Then when Dada got up she showed him how she walked!

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...