Skip to main content

Genealogy

So all of you related to me know I've been really into my families genealogy for quite some time now... since I was about 18! Recently I was searching one of Brunswick County Virginia's historical information sites. My Grandma's family has been concretely put in the Brunswick County area since the mid 1800's. I've discovered at least three family cemeteries, my Great Grandparent's had a Poarch cemetery on their property where my Grandparents are buried, a Taylor(My Great-Great Grandparents) family cemetery and now I've found photo's online of ANOTHER earlier Poarch cemetery! For all of you Patton's interested here is the link... http://www.brunswickcemeteries.org/HTML/porch.htm this is where Peter H Poarch- Grandma's Great Grandpa- James Washington Poarch's Dad and his wife are buried along with some other family members. There is actually a lot of genealogy info on the site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)

Walkin' Girl!!

Peyton's started to walk on her Dino walker! She surprised me while I was doing dishes today and went from the TV stand to her walker and into the kitchen all by herself! Then when Dada got up she showed him how she walked!