Skip to main content

Camera Phone Adventures!


Here are some photo's I finally uploaded off my camera phone...
Shimanchu was a fish place out Gate 3 Kadena we visited recently. The Butter Yaki & Pork Soba was fantastic! For anyone who wants to visit it's right next to Sun-Sea(Take a right out Gate 3 and it's on your left). We showed up right at 5:30 and it wasn't too busy but we were told show up right at 5:30 if you can because once the fish sells it's gone. I guess they cook the fish that's caught same day and there is a limited quantity available. 

We got the Butter Yaki
The Butter Yaki was Fantastic!

Homemade Naan bread


Peyton going down the slide all by herself!
Playing in the cool chairs at the Dr's office when she had her rash...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)