Skip to main content

Typhoon Damage


We just had typhoon Jelawat roll through yesterday... this one was by far the worst! There was quite a bit of damage due to this one. Yes, this was the third one to hit in a month. We're a little typhooned-out!
I have a million pictures I've got to upload but haven't found the time yet. These are some from my camera phone...
Daddy and Peyton at the indoor play place.

I see you!

This was right before the last typhoon.

Peyton getting her hair trimmed up!

First little trim to straighten up and get the dead ends off!



Gymnastics!



Peyton and her friend Jade!

Closing their eyes and waiting for a surprise!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walkin' Girl!!

Peyton's started to walk on her Dino walker! She surprised me while I was doing dishes today and went from the TV stand to her walker and into the kitchen all by herself! Then when Dada got up she showed him how she walked!

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...