Skip to main content

Beach Day!

So yesterday Peyton had her very first real beach day! She had a blast! She loved the water & sand! Mama's camera is a little to pricey to go to the beach for play so I left it behind. Here are some shots of her beach-goer outfit as we were headed out the door! There is another shot at the beach from my friends camera phone...
I'm ready! Got my cover up, flip flops and sunscreen! 


We tried on this swimsuit too but I think it's still just a little big

Dada mailed us a trunk!
Cookies!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Walkin' Girl!!

Peyton's started to walk on her Dino walker! She surprised me while I was doing dishes today and went from the TV stand to her walker and into the kitchen all by herself! Then when Dada got up she showed him how she walked!

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...