Skip to main content

Merry Christmas!

We hope everyone had a VERY Merry Christmas!!! We had a really nice Christmas, we were very thankful this year Adam was with us! I think Peyton got everything she wanted & Keira got LOTS of teething gifts. :) She just wants to put EVERYTHING in her mouth right now. Can't believe she's 6 months old now!
The light pictures are from the light displays at American Village, I'm afraid they're not too great as I haven't practiced too much with taking night shots.
6 months!


From the Children's Christmas party a few weeks back.

Peyton meeting Santa!






Giving Santa a thumbs up!


Face paintings!

Peyton & her friends at the Christmas party.












Adam & Peyton rode the Ferris Wheel again...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...

Walkin' Girl!!

Peyton's started to walk on her Dino walker! She surprised me while I was doing dishes today and went from the TV stand to her walker and into the kitchen all by herself! Then when Dada got up she showed him how she walked!