Skip to main content

Routine

Well we are finally settling into a routine now that Keira is two months. Things were a little crazy and hectic around the house there for a while! Peyton is starting to get more attention and she's loving that Keira can smile and make noises at her now. :) We haven't been doing much lately since the heat has been so bad. Our temps have only been 85-90° but the feels like has been 110°+! We were supposed to get a couple typhoons but they both ended up turning away from the island.
In other news... for my birthday Adam got me a sewing machine and I am so excited to learn! I think my first project will be an apron for Peyton. She loves to steal mine in the kitchen so I'm going to make her own! I'm sure it'll take me forever to make it but once I'm finished I'll post it onto the blog!
Here is a recent shot of Keira...

Forgot to share this one of Peyton and Keira.

Sunset a few weeks back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walkin' Girl!!

Peyton's started to walk on her Dino walker! She surprised me while I was doing dishes today and went from the TV stand to her walker and into the kitchen all by herself! Then when Dada got up she showed him how she walked!

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...