Skip to main content

Morikawa spring


Today Peyton and I took a little trip to Morinokawa/Morikawa(not sure on spelling) spring. I found out about the spring during a ghost tour I'd taken the base put on. I was interested in what the park looked like during the day since I visited during the night. I looked it up online and found out there is a legend that goes along with the spring in the park. http://www.ukwanshin.org/blog/?p=649
For anyone interested in going the easy way is go south on 58, once you pass the Restaurant Peacock turn left at the next intersection(Mashiki North- it's one of the few with a street sign). This road goes up a hill and curves right the park will be on your left.






















Some of the other photos are a little shoot for Daddy Peyton and I did at the airplane park on Kadena.
Enjoying her little vanity our neighbor gave her!

Princess!

On the ghost tour this was said to be a spirit wall.


Giant slide! Peyton was only brave enough to go down once!

Beautiful views from the park.




Spring



Silly girl.


Riding her bike up the ramp to the seawall!


Peyton and her friend Jade who just PCS-ed. :(



We miss you more than you know Daddy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)

Walkin' Girl!!

Peyton's started to walk on her Dino walker! She surprised me while I was doing dishes today and went from the TV stand to her walker and into the kitchen all by herself! Then when Dada got up she showed him how she walked!