Skip to main content

Tee house

After being on island for almost two years we finally just got around to trying the Tee house on base. It's the dining facility overlooking the golf course. I was surprised- I'm not usually a big fan of the food options on base but it was decent food and fantastic views!


We went to a firework festival up in Nago, this was our view.


Walking around in Momma's boots!

Ruler of the roost in action!

Cooking with wings...

Ready to hit the library!

Enjoying a cold treat on a hot day- yes that is sweat in her hair!

First visit to the Tee house she had to try all the condiments

View from the Tee house



Golf course and water...

Little garden at the golf course
Finally got around to making a pretty little watermark/logo for myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walkin' Girl!!

Peyton's started to walk on her Dino walker! She surprised me while I was doing dishes today and went from the TV stand to her walker and into the kitchen all by herself! Then when Dada got up she showed him how she walked!

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...