Skip to main content

Pap-Pap has arrived!

Wednesday evening Pap-Pap(Adam's Dad) came in for a visit! I figured I'd offload some pics from his arrival and earlier in the week since we probably won't be home much. Lots to do! Can't wait to post pics from our adventures!

Posting stickers all over sleeping Daddy

Goofball


This doggy came and visited us at the park


Goodie package from Oma and Auntie Crystal came on the same day!
Applying chap-stick all over her face!

Helping Daddy out

Enjoying the aquarium at the airport

Telling the baby that Pap-Pap was coming


Waving

A surprise!

Dora!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walkin' Girl!!

Peyton's started to walk on her Dino walker! She surprised me while I was doing dishes today and went from the TV stand to her walker and into the kitchen all by herself! Then when Dada got up she showed him how she walked!

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...