Skip to main content

Toys R Us

Daddy and Peyton were ill the past couple days... some sort of stomach bug. Yesterday they were feeling a bit better so we went to the Toys R Us in Awase, it was pretty neat. Peyton ended up getting a bouncy ball that bounces REALLY high and a shopping cart full of stuff to go with her kitchen! ;) She spent all day yesterday driving the cart through the living room and putting stuff in and out of it!


Drawing with her new window crayons.

I love taco rice!

Her new toy sushi and sashimi!


Lately she's been putting goldfish in the old measuring cups I gave her for her kitchen then getting a spoon and eating them that way!

Yummy! Home-made taco rice(an Okinawan specialty)!!


Some of her new goodies for her kitchen!

What a multitasker! Driving her cart and talking on her fake cell phone!

Watching Elmo's World on the ipad

Driving her new cart around!


The new cart!

What a bucket head! ;)

Adam's home brew! He's aerating it here! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)