Skip to main content

Blog neglect...

So I've been neglecting the blog a little lately... not really a whole lot going on with us... it's been super hot and we haven't taken any exciting trips lately.
I did however almost die the other night... this lovely spider was on our front door! Sorry for those of you that are sensitive but I don't handle spiders well and we weren't going to try to relocate it alive! Yuck! This thing was HUGE! I almost fell down the stairs after I spotted it on the door trying to run away from it- I had a laundry basket in my hands and dropped it on the stairs and tumbled over it screaming for Adam! Ugh. I'm still having visions of spiders and not sleeping well. Ick.
So Peyton's new thing is sitting on the couch like Momma & Daddy do! She's so funny she'll have me put her up there and watch Mickey Mouse or Sesame Street!





Daddy & Peyton coloring with Momma's old Crayons that Granddad sent!


Beef & Broccoli

Loves her naners!




Elmo must of said something funny!


Sweetie pie ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walkin' Girl!!

Peyton's started to walk on her Dino walker! She surprised me while I was doing dishes today and went from the TV stand to her walker and into the kitchen all by herself! Then when Dada got up she showed him how she walked!

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...