Skip to main content

Tsunami Warning...

I'm sure everyone is hearing about the huge earthquake in mainland Japan... everything is OK on Okinawa. I'm sure mainland needs some prayers though... 
Here on Okinawa we were/are under a tsunami warning....
Here is a link everyone can check out from Kadena...

Comments

  1. hi,
    hope you are alright.
    my little brother is in okinawa, I have tried to call him but his phone is off, but i guess the network is down in japan. do u know who i need to contact in order to get hold of him? please contact me if you have any more information regarding this. my email: kavians@gmail.com

    best regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just contacted my in laws in Okinawa, and everything is okay. They said they did not feel the quake. They are waiting for the water to crest in the next few hours, but it sounds like there is minor flooding in low lying areas, but in higher ground nothing at all. Also, communication is going in and out. We tried 4 times to call them and finally got through on the 4th try, after the third try going dead after 3 rings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Walkin' Girl!!

Peyton's started to walk on her Dino walker! She surprised me while I was doing dishes today and went from the TV stand to her walker and into the kitchen all by herself! Then when Dada got up she showed him how she walked!

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...