Skip to main content

Cherry blossoms...

So yesterday I followed one of my friends to Nago, which is on the north end of the island. We were hoping to get some pics of the cherry blossoms & maybe go to a cherry blossom festival. Of course when we left Kadena it was bright and beautiful... by the time we made it to Nago it was dreary, damp & gloomy. Of course we didn't want to walk around in this so I just got a few shots of the cherry blossoms that lined the road. I will admit driving in the rain on the expressway was scary without you babe! ;)
We love & miss you Dada!
Yeah!! She loves this thing!
Peyton & her ball popper that I finally got batteries for!

I thought this phone booth was cool. Hard to get a pic of it though since I only brought the 100mm lens since I thought I'd be doing a lot of macro.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only 5 days left in the United States!!

Decided to start this blog on the advice of Mrs. Merenda- excellent idea Mary! Not sure how great I'll be at blogging or keeping it up to date but I'm going to try! Here it goes... Wow, in just 5 short days we will no longer be living in this country! Crazy! It still feels so surreal! We went down to the travel office yesterday and got our plane tickets so I guess it is definitely real now!  Our little Goonie is going to be 6 months old on the 6th- where the heck has the time gone? She's such a little ball of energy! She's sitting up now and sqeakin' up a storm all the time- Granddad just left from his visit with us and is convinced she's gonna be a singer, lol! She's definitely found her little voice for sure! :) She makes me :) all the time! She still hates tummy time, all she does now is goes straight from tummy to back so I'm convinced she'll just up and walk and skip crawling! Here are some more photo's for everyone to enjoy!! Love, Nic...

Happy Girl! :)

Here are a couple more fun pics we took :)